|Business Unit:||Amishview Inn & Suites|
The Housekeeping Attendant’s primary function is attending to and cleaning guest rooms. The Housekeeping Attendant, under the direction of the Housekeeping Management Team, will clean and maintain guest rooms ensuring that the highest quality standards are met for this award-winning hotel. The Housekeeping Attendant is also responsible in all guest interactions, to provide superior service and an exceptional guest experience.This job posting qualifies for a $250 sign-on bonus, $100 after 30 days completed; $150 after 60 days completed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with all hotel co-workers, department heads, TES Inc. co-workers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to guests.
- Clean guest rooms to standards set by management.
- Assist other team members as instructed by management.
- Assist team with other department tasks as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude towards guests and fellow employees.
- Exhibits a respectful, professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Capable of working independently within a larger team environment.
- Attention to details.
- Able to follow directions.
- Deliver a high quality of work to ensure we are providing top notch service.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be regularly required to perform physical activity that includes moving about the work area, standing, sitting, bending, reaching with hands and arms, lifting, pushing, pulling, talking, hearing and smelling. The team member will be frequently required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. He or she is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The team member will be required to lift, push, pull, lower and/or move up to 10 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.