|Business Unit:||Amishview Inn & Suites|
The Breakfast Attendantkitchen prep
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work 4-5 shifts per week, approximately 6/7am - 1:30 pm on weekdays and weekends
- Interact with our guests to help our team provide an outstanding breakfast experience
- Light grill work preparing made to order eggs and omelettes (it's easy, we'll train!)
- Operate our small dish machine and help out as needed with general duties and cleanup in the kitchen and dining room
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- ServSafe Certified
- Time Management
- "Safety First" focus
- Able to follow directions and communicate with both guests and coworkers effectively
- Display a positive attitude
- Produce a high quality of work to ensure we are delivering top notch service
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee must be able to withstand heat in the kitchen for up to 8 hours. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.