|Business Unit:||Smokehouse BBQ and Brews|
This position is responsible to ensure that all assigned areas of the restaurant are clean, neat, and orderly, in conjunction with policies and procedures. Duties generally include janitorial cleaning and organizing tasks. This position is part-time, third shift position with up to 3 days per week and additional hours as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean restaurant dining area, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevator, stairways, and other work areas in accordance with Company specifications
- Clean rugs, kitchen floors, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or other related appliances
- Empty wastebaskets and dispose of trash and waste in designated areas
- Exercises administrative judgment
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- One or more years professional janitorial experience or related experience required
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must occasionally drive. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.